Envision yourself in a brand-new city: you probably think you'll be strolling through downtown, noticing the marvellous scenery or the architecture everywhere around you. However, there's one attraction you've been looking forward to most of all: New South China Mall. You have wanted to wander there for as long as you can recall, and now is finally the time to get yourself there.
What Are the Best Places to Stay Close to New South China Mall?
Hotels near New South China Mall
So, you're interested in New South China Mall?
It can be found in Dongguan, approximately 35 miles away from Guangzhou. If you're keen to get away from the hurly-burly of the city, this might be for you.
If you're looking to stay someplace near New South China Mall, we've got you covered. There are 8 possible accommodations within 2 miles. One of the more well-known hotels is the Nile Villa International Hotel, just 0.2 miles away. Two more choices are the Jinjiang Inn Dongguan South China Megamall, 0.2 miles away, and the Silverland Hotel - Dongguan, only 2 miles away.
For those hoping to spare a few dollars, there are a couple of budget accommodations in the neighborhood. You can't look past the Pullman Dongguan Forum or the Dongguan Hillview Golf Club for a comfortable bed and a good price.
If you love to indulge in life's luxuries, you'll be happy to find out that there are a few upscale hotels in the vicinity. Be sure to check out the amenities and latest deals at the Grand Mercure Dongguan Shijie and the Cinese Hotel Dongguan.
From time to time, you need something sweet! Stop at Starbucks Coffee for a light meal and a cup or two of robust coffee. This popular spot is situated close to New South China Mall. If you want something substantial, savor the local flavors and food trends at Chaozhou Restaurant. Want to cap the night with a strong drink? You won't need to look too far to come across Xiyatu.
Once you've finished with New South China Mall, don't forget to check out what else this area has to offer:
- Do you want some time out from sightseeing? Relax for a moment as you pass through the gates of Keyuan Garden, a remarkable private garden.
- The plays and other theater productions held at Yulan Theater are entertaining examples of the local arts scene.
- Dongguan Zhongshan University is not just a vital building for the students who study here, but also for the area's community members.
- Enjoy a break from the more hectic aspects of your itinerary with a stroll around Liuhua Park.
- Liuhua Tower is the perfect assembly point for you and your friends, as it is known by locals and visitors alike.
Dong Guan Bus Station is situated about 0.5 miles from New South China Mall and is one good way to get there. 东莞总站 is the next closest terminal and is 0.4 miles away.
Expedia's directory of Dongguan hotels delivers everything you need, so you can be certain to find options near New South China Mall that you'll appreciate. It's time to start searching Dongguan experienced more than a few arrivals in the recent year. When the moment arrives to reserve your room, rest easy: travelers of all manner recommend their Dongguan hotel. We've got all the recommendations and guidance you're searching for.
- "Presentable, fresh, and prepared to invite you in" is how Dongguan hotels operate.
- From family reunions to travelers on their own, we offer satisfying spaces for everyone.
- As you might expect near such a fine landmark, the guest service at lodging near New South China Mall is grand.
And thanks to Expedia's extensive list of hotels near New South China Mall, you can stay right next door.
When you've checked New South China Mall off your agenda, you'll still have things to do in Dongguan.
- Dongguan hasn't been too prevalent in the guide books, but is beginning to gain in status.
- Drop in on one of the area's museums, then enjoy a night of dancing and drinks to top off the adventure with a bang.
- After a time spent on its ample action, you'll realize Dongguan also knows several things about greeting its newcomers with a cordial hello.
Say goodbye to the scenes you're used to and call on some breathtaking landscapes. You'll never regret paying a visit to Dongguan, particularly when you have one of the awesome deals on hotel rooms near New South China Mall from Expedia. Book today!