Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelBroadway hotel at Theater District's northern edge
Popular property highlights
Located on the corner of West 54th Street and Broadway, this Midtown hotel is 3–5 blocks from the Museum of Modern Art, Carnegie Hall, and Rockefeller Center.
The Ameritania staff is available 24 hours a day. WiFi access (surcharge) is offered throughout the hotel.
Guestrooms include iHome docks, Gilchrist & Soames English toiletries, and low platform beds with Belgian linens, down comforters, and multiple pillows. Accessible rooms are available.
Ameritania at Times Square
Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available throughout the hotel. Multilingual staff at this smoke-free property offer tour and ticket assistance to guests. A fitness facility is available for those who want to stay fit.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 219
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 12
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per night )
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- WiFi (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Number of bathrooms -
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- In-room safe
Where to Eat
Ameritania at Times Square does not have its own restaurant, but there are numerous dining options within the surrounding area.
Nearby Things to Do
Central Park, 5 blocks north of this Midtown hotel, offers a variety of recreational opportunities, including ball fields, tennis courts, rowboat rentals, horseback riding, and miles of trails for hiking, biking, running, and in-line skating. Rockefeller Center's skating rink, 5 blocks south of the Ameritania at Times Square, opens in winter, as does Central Park's Wollman Rink.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 18 for adults and USD 18 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Ameritania Hotel
- Ameritania Hotel Times Square
- Ameritania Times Square
- Ameritania Times Square Hotel
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.