Overview of The Manhattan at Times Square Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Available
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
Executive Room, 2 Queen Beds
Standard King Room - High Floor
Standard Two Doubles - High Floor
One Bedroom Suite
Healthcare Heroes Program - employment proof & photo ID at check-in
About this area
In the city center, The Manhattan at Times Square Hotel is in New York's Midtown neighborhood, an area with good shopping. Broadway Theatre and Gershwin Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Times Square and Top of the Rock. Check out an event or a game at Madison Square Garden, and consider making time for Central Park Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Boat tours offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails and rock climbing nearby. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient to public transportation: 7 Av. Station (E 53rd St.) is just steps away and 50 St. Station (Broadway) is 3 minutes by foot.Visit our New York travel guide
- Times Square - 4 min walk
- Radio City Music Hall - 4 min walk
- Broadway - 6 min walk
- Museum of Modern Art - 7 min walk
- Rockefeller Center - 7 min walk
- New York W 32nd St. Station - 20 min walk
- 7 Av. Station (E 53rd St.) - 2 min walk
- New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) - 29 min drive
- Rosie O'Grady's Saloon - 1 min walk
- Ruth's Chris Steak House - 1 min walk
- Ellen's Stardust Diner - 2 min walk
- Lindy's - 2 min walk
- Le Bernardin - 2 min walk
About this property
The Manhattan at Times Square Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50 per night
- Resort fee: USD 40.16 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 65 per day
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25 per stay
- In-room microwave fee: USD 25 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities