- Disliked: Staff & service
Overview of Washington Jefferson Hotel
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Accessible
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
Deluxe Room, 2 Twin Beds
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
About this area
Located in New York's Midtown neighborhood, Washington Jefferson Hotel is in the city center and near a metro station. Times Square and Columbus Circle are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit 5th Avenue and Macy's. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Madison Square Garden, or consider St. James Theatre for a night out. Take an opportunity to explore the area for outdoor excitement like hiking/biking trails. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience to public transportation: 50 St. Station (Broadway) is 4 minutes by foot and 50 St. Station (8th Av.) is 5 minutes.
- Times Square - 6 min walk
- Radio City Music Hall - 8 min walk
- Columbus Circle - 10 min walk
- Broadway - 10 min walk
- Museum of Modern Art - 12 min walk
- Grand Central - 42 St. Station - 3 min drive
- 50 St. Station (Broadway) - 4 min walk
- New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.) - 52 min drive
- Vice Versa - 1 min walk
- Ippudo - 1 min walk
- Bibble & Sip - 2 min walk
- Pure Thai Cookhouse - 2 min walk
- Sosa Borella - 2 min walk
About this property
Washington Jefferson Hotel
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 60 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector and a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort