Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelHotel with 24-hour front desk, near St. James' Park
Popular property highlights
Situated in Newcastle-upon-Tyne, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Newcastle-upon-Tyne Discovery Museum and St. James' Park. Castle Keep and Quayside are also within 2 mi (3 km).
This hotel features self parking, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a garden.
All 21 rooms offer free WiFi, coffee makers, and plasma TVs with digital channels. Free newspapers, safes, and desks are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Grainger Hotel features multilingual staff, a garden, and an elevator (lift). Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Grainger Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Billiards or pool table
- Total number of rooms - 21
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Designated smoking areas
- 24-hour front desk
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- In-room safe
- Free newspaper
- Plasma TV
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 6.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 5 per night
- Grainger Hotel
- Grainger Hotel Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Grainger Newcastle-upon-Tyne