Visitors can enjoy all that Niamey has to offer including the riverfront, local tours, and bars. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its zoo.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in Niamey
- The closest major airport is in Niamey (NIM-Diori Hamani Intl.), 3.7 mi (6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Niamey
Favorite places to visit in the city include Grand Mosque, Grand Marche, and Stade General Seyni Kountche. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Niamey. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hôtel Terminus is located within 1.4 mi (2.3 km) of the city center. This 3-star hotel in Niamey features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Soluxe Hotel Niamey is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Niamey can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hôtel Ténéré is located 1 mi (1.6 km) from the city center. This 3-star hotel in Niamey features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Niamey
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 105°F and the nighttime average to be 63°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 107°F during the day and 78°F at night
- July through September averages 98°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 101°F during the day and 62°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Niamey is 11.69 inches
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 105°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 64°F