- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Sainte Marie (SMS)
- 1 min drive
- Ste Marie Beach
- 11 min drive
- Ile Sainte-Marie Pirates Cemetery
- 14 min drive
- Ile Aux Forbans
- 16 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Nosy Boraha, Princesse Bora Lodge & Spa is on the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Ste Marie Beach and Ile Aux Forbans.
- Ste Marie Beach - 11 min drive
- Ile Sainte-Marie Pirates Cemetery - 14 min drive
- Ile Aux Forbans - 16 min drive
- Sainte Marie (SMS) - 1 min drive
- Beach Grill Restaurant – Alfresco dining restaurant offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
Princesse Bora Lodge & Spa
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Princesse Bora Lodge Nosy Boraha
- Princesse Bora Ile Sainte-Marie
- Princesse Bora Nosy Boraha
- Princesse Bora Lodge Ile Sainte-Marie
- Princesse Bora
- Princesse Bora Lodge Spa
- Princesse Bora & Nosy Boraha
- Princesse Bora Lodge & Spa Lodge
- Princesse Bora Lodge & Spa Nosy Boraha
- Princesse Bora Lodge & Spa Lodge Nosy Boraha
Amazing villa and location, shame about the staff
Having travelled around Madagascar and had the most friendly welcome with reasonable customer service even in basic accommodation, I was slightly surprised by the 'can't be bothered' attitude of staff here. We had a welcome drink at check in but then were traipsed around the premises by someone who made no effort to talk to us, only to end where we started having carried our huge bags around with us. Perhaps rethink the order of this... Air Madagascar was on strike so we were struggling to get off the island but getting information from reception was like blood from a stone. They were also no help in helping us find a hotel in Tana as we had to leave a day early when our friends were in a much cheaper hotel down the road and the staff called around and found them somewhere. We asked if there was any chance of a refund as it was beyond our control. The answer was 'no' and a look like they'd just scraped something off the sole of their shoe.. the answer we expected but delivered in a shocking way!! The one time we wanted to use the pool they were using it for a diving lesson (3 groups in a small pool).
Pros: The villa couldn't be faulted and the location was amazing with a beautiful beach and short walk to the boat launch for Iles Aux Nattes.
Cons: Customer service.. Separate pool for dive school Train restaurant staff (eg useful to have a spoon with your soup, starter to arrive before dessert)
Location: Whale watching with CetaMeda, charity founded by hotel ?owner Visit to Iles Aux Nattes