Find Hotels in Odemira
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 20, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 3, 2019
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Reviewed on Jun 21, 2020
Visitors are sure to enjoy all Odemira has to offer including its biking. Tourists can also enjoy the city's musical theater and coffeehouses.
- There are 54 hotels and other accommodations in Odemira
- The closest major airport is in Portimao (PRM), 31.9 mi (51.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Odemira
The city's natural beauty is on display at Southwest Alentejo and Vicentine Coast Natural Park, Almograve Beach, and Zambujeira do Mar Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Church of Sao Luis and Barragem de Santa Clara.
In Odemira, there are 54 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Herdade Do Touril - With a stay at this 3-star country house, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- River Inn - Adults Only- By AC Hospitality Management - Our customers like the room size at this guesthouse. Amenities at this 3-star guesthouse include concierge services and free WiFi.
- Hotel Rural Moita Mar - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with in-room LCD TVs.
Dressing for Odemira
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 43°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 88°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 92°F with nighttime averages of 58°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 79°F and nighttime averages of 44°F
- About 1.02 inches of rain falls on Odemira each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 44°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Odemira?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Odemira, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Odemira?
What's the best place to stay for a family vacation in Odemira?
What's the best place to stay for couples in Odemira?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Odemira?
What's the best place to stay with easy access to Southwest Alentejo and Vicentine Coast Natural Park?
What about the best place to stay close to Vila Nova de Milfontes Beach?
What's the best accommodation for a beach vacation in Odemira?
Recent reviews of Odemira hotels
More trip options
- Odemira Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Odemira Airports
- Hotels in Odemira Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Odemira Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Odemira
- More Hotel Options in Odemira
- More Popular Hotels in Beja District
- Other Hotels near Odemira, Beja District
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends