Find Motels in Ogallala
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Motels in Ogallala
Other property types in Ogallala
Best Western Plus Ogallala Inn
Reviewed on Aug 21, 2020
Americinn by Wyndham Ogallala
Reviewed on Sep 21, 2020
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ogallala
Reviewed on Sep 20, 2020
Ogallala Motels for the Frugal Traveler
There are more than 11 hotels and other lodging choices in Ogallala, though there are only 3 inexpensive motels. These budget accommodations can help you cut costs when compared with traditional hotels, which have more amenities but ones you may never use.
Fun fact: Beginning in the early 1950s, colorful neon signs were used as beacons for tired families on road trips, and examples today can still be seen along historic U.S. Route 66. At most motels, you'll often find free parking and an outdoor pool.
Below are some of Expedia customers' favorite Ogallala motels to choose from:
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- A fitness center along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- Enjoy access to the restaurant, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
What to Do in OgallalaVisitors to Ogallala like its lakeside and restaurants. As you're sightseeing around the area, be sure to enjoy all there is to see and do.
These are parks and outdoorsy places nearby:
- Eiker Park
- Lake Ogallala State Recreation Area
During your trip, here are some other places to visit:
- Petrified Wood Gallery
- Cowboy Museum
- Mansion on the Hill Museum
Ogallala is also popular for its:
Best Time to Visit OgallalaDetermine the perfect time for your visit to Ogallala by looking over these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 57° F and nighttime temperatures average 14° F
- April-June: 88° F is the daytime average and 29° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 91° F and nighttime averages are around 41° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 72° F during the day and 14° F at night
- Average rainfall is 20.00 inches in a year
How to Get to Ogallala and Around the Area
|North Platte, NE (LBF-North Platte Regional)||Airport||53.2 mi (85.6 km)|