- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Parking included
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
- Max people: 4Max adults: 3Max children: 2
1 Double Bed and 1 Twin Bunk Bed
205-sq-foot room with a balcony/patio
Entertainment - Digital channels
Sleep - Linens
Bathroom - Private bathroom, shower, a hair dryer, and a bidet
Practical - Desk, phone, and access to in-room childcare
Comfort - Climate-controlled air conditioning and daily housekeeping
Need to Know - No cribs (infant beds) available
About this area
Nicolaus Club Alimini Smile is located in Otranto. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Alimini Lakes and Mediterranean Sea, while Otranto Castle and Roca Vecchia Archaeological Site are cultural highlights.Visit our Otranto travel guide
- Otranto Waterfront - 4 min drive
- Otranto Castle - 5 min drive
- Otranto Cathedral - 5 min drive
- Port of Otranto - 6 min drive
- Baia Dei Turchi Beach - 7 min drive
- Otranto Station - 3 min drive
- Narada - 3 min drive
- Il Panettiere - 4 min drive
- Horus - 4 min drive
- Retro Gusto - 4 min drive
- White - 4 min drive
About this property
Nicolaus Club Alimini Smile
Bathrooms include showers and bidets. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Housekeeping is provided daily.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Air conditioning (climate-controlled)
- Hair dryer
- Digital channels
- Balcony or patio
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 100.00 per stay
- Club Card: EUR 196.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Child's Club Card: EUR 0 per stay, (up to 3 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 31 March, EUR 0.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 30 June, EUR 1.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 31 August, EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 September - 30 September, EUR 1.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.