Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel5-star resort with pools, private beach, full-service spa
Popular property highlights
Nestled on the beach, this Pangkor Laut resort is within 3 mi (5 km) of Moon Beach, Teluk Nipah Beach, and Teluk Nipah Beach. Kali Amman Temple is 3 mi (4.9 km) away.
Catch some rays on Pangkor Laut Resort's private white sand beach or spend the day relaxing at the full-service spa. Then enjoy a meal at one of the resort's 5 restaurants.
All 140 rooms feature thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, along with free WiFi and balconies. Guests will also find minibars, separate bathtubs and showers, and rainfall showerheads.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Pangkor Laut Resort
Step outside to feel the sun on your face and the sand in your toes on the white sand beach. At Pangkor Laut Resort you can cool off in one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools and indulge in a pampering afternoon at the full-service spa.
Dining is available at one of the resort's 5 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include 2 bars/lounges, a beach bar, and a poolside bar. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This luxury resort also offers outdoor tennis courts, a fitness center, and a garden. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Picnic area
- Beach bar
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Conference space
- Business center
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 2
- Beach sun loungers
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- On private beach
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Number of restaurants - 5
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Outdoor tennis courts - 3
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 140
- Number of floors - 2
- Wedding services
- Tennis on site
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Free bottled water
- Free WiFi
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Free toiletries
- In-room safe
Where to Eat
Feast Village - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Open daily.
Royal Bay Beach Club - Overlooking the pool, this restaurant specializes in local and international cuisine and serves lunch only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
Fisherman's Cove - This fine-dining restaurant serves dinner only.
The Straits - Overlooking the ocean, this fine-dining restaurant serves dinner only. Reservations are required.
Uncle Lim's Kitchen - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Nearby Things to Do
A private beach and outdoor tennis courts are featured at the resort. 2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Spa Village Pangkor Laut has 8 treatment rooms. Services include hot stone massages, Swedish massages, Thai massages, and massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Hot stone massage
- Swedish massage
- Number of treatment rooms 8
- Thai massage
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 16
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Boat transfer per adult: MYR 160 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: MYR 80 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 11 years old)
- Self parking fee: MYR 14.40 per night
- Pangkor Laut Resort
- Resort Pangkor Laut
- Laut Pangkor
- Pangkor Laut Hotel Pangkor
- Pangkor Laut Resort Pulau Pangkor
- Pangkor Laut Resort Lumut Perak
- Pangkor Laut Hotel
We should mention
Guests must transfer to the property via boat and must arrange the transfers by contacting the property before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- Pangkor Laut Resort is listed in the 2012 Travel + Leisure 500.
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
Complimentary Jungle Walk
Book a stay in any room or rate category and receive a complimentary jungle walk with the hotel’s resident naturalist (subject to availability).
Full details at check-in. Offer subject to availability. Offer is not valid with groups/conventions and may not be combined with other promotional offers. Other restrictions and blackout dates may apply.