Think of yourself sauntering around the roads of a brand-new city, taking note of the exquisite world or the buildings all around you. But Paphos Archaeological Park is one draw you're prepared for most of all. The time has finally arrived to mark it off your bucket list.
Find Your Future Paphos Archaeological Park Hotel
Hotels near Paphos Archaeological Park
Paphos Archaeological Park is a spot that will stay with you years after you vacation is complete.
You'll find it in Paphos, an active city that many visitors love discovering.
There are as many as 21 hotels that are within 0.6 miles of Paphos Archaeological Park. You're almost guaranteed to find one that fits the bill. The Paradise Cove Luxurious Beach Villas, Almyra and Annabelle are among the popular establishments.
Whether you're traveling by yourself or with others, you may like to book your accommodation at one of the many budget-friendly hotels in the vicinity. 1 mile away, is the Elysium, but if that's not right for you, then you could check out the Olympic Lagoon Resort Paphos - All Inclusive, which is 1 mile away.
If you're hunting for somewhere to stay that's extra special, you'll come across a number of upmarket accommodations relatively close by. Two hotels that exceed expectations when it comes to elegance and charm are the Aloe Hotel and the Roman II Hotel Pafos, which are located 0.8 miles and 0.4 miles away, respectively.
There's no need to go without hot coffee and delectable delights in the area surrounding Paphos Archaeological Park. Papantoniou Supermarket Kato Paphos is a popular place appreciated by residents and visitors alike, and is just an easy stroll away. A little bit later, you ought to have some hearty food at another spot within this vicinity, Theo's Fish Restaurant. And finally, slurp down a cocktail and talk to some of the locals while you kick up your feet at Sixties Bar.
Before you hit the road again, check out the other things to do here:
- The declining framework of Early Christian Basilica is a sight to observe.
- Make a trip to House of Dionysos and feel like a historical Sherlock Holmes as you get up close to an archaeological excavation site.
- Read up on the fascinating story of Agia Solomoni Catacombs, a historic site that is popular to visit.
- Among the area's popular historic spots is Paphos Ancient Odeon. Ensure that you include it in your plans.
- See the past spring to life at Paphos Castle where travelers can learn all about people, events and tales of olden times and combine facts and figures with a leisurely tour.
Places to stay in Kato Paphos from Expedia deliver everything you want, so you're sure to have a place to stay near Paphos Archaeological Park that you'll enjoy. You won't be alone: Kato Paphos was a pretty popular destination in the most recent year. When you're ready to reserve your spot, you can spend confidently: explorers of all sorts recommended their Kato Paphos hotel. Need help making a decision? You're just a few clicks away from all the recommendations you could ever want.
- The fronk desk service at accommodation around Paphos Archaeological Park will be great which is appropriate for such a marvelous site.
- You'll get it right here if you want room satisfaction as well as spotlessness.
- Rooms in Kato Paphos lodging are always fresh and orderly.
Rooms near Kato Paphos got greater numbers of visitors in the last year than the year prior to that, and it's clear why. With Expedia's big catalogue of hotels near Paphos Archaeological Park, we see your favored spot in your future.
Learn All About Kato Paphos
Once you've achieved Paphos Archaeological Park, there are still further activities to see and do in Kato Paphos.
- Kato Paphos tourism hasn't been in the guidebooks until recently, but rising numbers of bookings mean today is the day to make your reservations.
- Get educated about local history, then enjoy the downtown scene to conclude your day.
- Take a day to organize one or more of the adventures, and you'll soon also see Kato Paphos is an ace when it comes to specialized service.
Bid adieu to the scenes you're used to and meet more than a few new selfies. You won't regret paying a visit to Kato Paphos, especially when you cash in on our phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Paphos Archaeological Park. Book today!