Visitors can enjoy all that Parauapebas has to offer including the zoo, university setting, and shopping. In Parauapebas, there are 8 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Carajas (CKS), 10.9 mi (17.5 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Parauapebas
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Partage Shopping Mall is a favorite for retail therapy. The university setting is a highlight of the city and Parauapebas Centro University is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Batista de Carajas Church and Carajas Municipal Pool.
As you plan for your vacation to Parauapebas, you might not find accommodations in the city center, but you can select from 8 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Ibis Styles Parauapebas is located in the heart of Parauapebas. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Parauapebas can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Mardan is located 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from the heart of Parauapebas. This 3.5-star hotel in Parauapebas features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Atrium Confort Hotel Parauapebas is 18.3 mi (29.5 km) from the center of Parauapebas. This 3.5-star hotel in Parauapebas features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
Dressing for Parauapebas
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 92°F, while the average at night is 70°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 92°F with nighttime averages of 68°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 91°F and nighttime averages of 71°F
- Parauapebas gets about 2.44 inches of rain per year
- Usually May and September are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 69°F