Those traveling to Curionopolis are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Carajas (CKS), 30.6 mi (49.2 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Curionopolis
As you plan for your vacation to Curionopolis, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 7 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hotel Mardan is 22.6 mi (36.4 km) from the center of Curionopolis. This 3.5-star hotel in Parauapebas features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Atrium Confort Hotel Parauapebas is located 22.9 mi (36.8 km) from the heart of Curionopolis. This 3.5-star hotel in Parauapebas features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Recife Palace Hotel is 21.6 mi (34.7 km) from central Curionopolis. This 3-star hotel in Parauapebas features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Curionopolis
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 92°F, while the average at night is 68°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 92°F with nighttime averages of 68°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 91°F and nighttime averages of 71°F
- Average annual rainfall for Curionopolis is 2.76 inches
- Usually May and August are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 69°F