Visiting Canaa dos Carajas
Visitors to Canaa dos Carajas are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Canaa dos Carajas, there are 4 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Carajas (CKS), 22.1 mi (35.6 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Canaa dos Carajas
As you start planning for your getaway to Canaa dos Carajas, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 5 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Serra Sul Hotel is located 17.4 mi (28 km) from the heart of Canaa dos Carajas. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Canaa dos Carajas can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Pumma Business Hotel is 17.6 mi (28.4 km) from the center of Canaa dos Carajas. This hotel in Canaa dos Carajas features parking.
- Domus Hotel is 17.9 mi (28.8 km) from central Canaa dos Carajas. This 3.5-star hotel in Parauapebas features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Canaa dos Carajas
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 90°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 92°F during the day and 68°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 91°F as the daytime average and 71°F as the nighttime average
- About 2.76 inches of rain falls on Canaa dos Carajas each year
- August and September are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 69°F