Find Motels in Perth
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Featured Motels in Perth
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Perth
Rendezvous Hotel Perth Scarborough
Reviewed on Jan 24, 2021
DoubleTree by Hilton Perth Waterfront
Reviewed on Jan 24, 2021
Esplanade Hotel Fremantle - by Rydges
Reviewed on Jan 2, 2021
Perth Motels for the Frugal Traveler
There are 21 low-cost motels in Perth among the more than 1235 lodging choices. When you pick one of these cheaper accommodations, there might not be abundant amenities like you'd find at a traditional hotel but you'll save more money to use for your vacation.
By saving on your room price, you can enjoy more of what Perth has to offer. Not-to-be-missed sights include Elizabeth Quay, Perth Mint, and Kings Park War Memorial.
Fun fact: The word "motel" was invented in 1925 by the owner of the Milestone Mo-Tel in San Luis Obispo, California. Often just a story or two, motel properties usually have exterior corridors overlooking the parking lot or an outdoor pool.
Listed below are some of our customers' recommended Perth motels available to book:
- Stay within a quick 2-minute drive of Ascot Racecourse.
- Enjoy access to the restaurant, and freebies including WiFi, parking, and an airport shuttle.
- A restaurant along with freebies like WiFi, parking, and an airport shuttle are available during your stay.
- You'll be located within a 5-minute drive of Crown Perth and Optus Stadium.
- Enjoy access to the restaurant, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- Stay within a 5-minute drive of Crown Perth and Optus Stadium.
- It's located within a 10-minute drive of Adventure World and Fremantle Markets.
- Free WiFi and free parking are available during your stay, along with room amenities like a flat-screen TV.
- Stay within a 5-minute drive of Perth Mint and WACA.
- Enjoy access to the restaurant, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
Things to Do in PerthIn this romantic area, you can enjoy the entertainment choices and scenic riverfront while you're sightseeing. Visitors to Perth speak highly of its shops and restaurants.
Here are some popular places:
- Elizabeth Quay
- Perth Mint
- Kings Park War Memorial
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Hyde Park
- Kings Park and Botanic Garden
- City Beach
You'll find these family-friendly attractions:
- Perth Zoo
- Adventure World
- Caversham Wildlife Park
Perth is also popular for its:
Best Time to Visit PerthDetermine the optimal time to visit Perth by looking over the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically January and February, while August and July are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 89° F and nighttime temperatures average 58° F
- April-June: 81° F is the daytime average and 47° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 70° F and nighttime averages are around 46° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 87° F during the day and 49° F at night
- Average rainfall is 29.92 inches in a year
How to Get to Perth and Around the Area
|Perth, WA (PER)||Airport||6.3 mi (10.2 km)|
|Maylands Station||Metro Station||2.8 mi (4.5 km)|
|Perth Esplanade Station||Train Station||0.2 mi (0.3 km)|
|Perth Underground Station||Train Station||0.2 mi (0.4 km)|
|Perth Station||Train Station||0.3 mi (0.5 km)|