Visitors can enjoy all that Pichilemu has to offer including the wineries, mountain views, and university setting. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its rich culture. In Pichilemu, there are 31 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Pichilemu
The city's natural beauty is on display at Pichilemu Beach, Punta de Lobos Beach, and Lobos Point. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your vacation to Pichilemu, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 31 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- The Sirena Insolente Hostel is 5.4 mi (8.6 km) from central Pichilemu. This 2-star hostel in Pichilemu features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Hotel Alaia is 8 mi (12.9 km) from the center of Pichilemu. This 3.5-star hotel in Pichilemu features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- La Mai is located 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from the heart of Pichilemu. This 3-star bed & breakfast in Pichilemu features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Pichilemu
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 71°F and the nighttime average to be 52°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 67°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September averages 62°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 48°F at night
- Pichilemu gets about 0.31 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 71°F, while the coldest months are August and July with an average of 46°F