Visitors can enjoy all that Piriapolis has to offer including the parks, monuments, and museums. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its beaches.
- There are 25 hotels and other accommodations in Piriapolis
- The closest major airport is in Punta Del Este (PDP-Capitan Corbeta CA Curbelo Intl.), 10.3 mi (16.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Montevideo (MVD-Carrasco Intl.), 42.5 mi (68.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Piriapolis
The city's natural beauty is on display at Piriapolis Beach, Pan de Azucar Nature Reserve and Zoo, and Cerro del Toro. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Castle Piria and Cerro Pan de Azúcar.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 25 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Piriapolis. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Boutique Bakari - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Argentino Hotel Casino & Resort - This 3-star hotel features 2 indoor pools, a full-service spa, and a casino.
- Hotel Playa Grande - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with in-room flat-screen TVs.
Dressing for Piriapolis
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 84°F and the nighttime average to be 56°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September averages 65°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 81°F during the day and 48°F at night
- Piriapolis gets about 1.42 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 44°F