When you consider your upcoming getaway, you probably picture yourself strolling around the boulevards, taking note of the exquisite environment or the architecture wherever you look. Still, there's one thing you are especially looking forward to: Place du Commerce. It has been on your to-do list for years, and the moment has come to tick it off.
Hotels Nearby Place du Commerce
Hotels near Place du Commerce
A few hours spent at Place du Commerce feels like a hazy snapshot of the past.
You'll find it in Nantes, a thriving city that many travelers love getting acquainted with.
If you'd like to secure accommodations within walking distance of Place du Commerce, there are 23 located within a radius of 0.6 miles. Some of the popular ones include the Radisson Blu Hotel Nantes, Mercure Nantes Centre Grand Hotel and Best Western Hotel Graslin.
You'll save a few dollars by booking a couple of nights at a budget hotel nearby. The Sozo Hotel and the Kyriad Nantes Centre Gare are a couple of well-placed hotel options that are only 0.9 miles and 0.7 miles away.
Some of us just prefer accommodation that's on the luxurious side. Luckily, you'll find a wonderful range of charming upmarket hotels in this area. Inject some pizzazz into your overall experience at the Oceania Hôtel de France Nantes, (0.2 miles away), or the Hotel Astoria Nantes, (0.8 miles away).
Whether you're searching for a strong brew of coffee or a delicious treat, La Cigale (4 Place Graslin, Nantes) is a great spot to pop into. Strolling distance from Place du Commerce, tired tourists can find it without problems. That said, if you're craving something a bit more hearty, take a quick stroll to Hotel ibis Nantes Centre Tour Bretagne (19 Rue Jean Jaurès, Nantes).
Looking for excuses to stay? It's okay, because there's more than just Place du Commerce to do in the region:
- If you simply adore shopping, you'll find retail heaven at Passage Pommeraye. No matter if it's fashion, general supplies or souvenirs you want, there's a good chance you'll find it here.
- Enjoy the distractions from the daily grind at Place Royale, a historic piazza where people have fed the birds and caught up with one another for generations.
- It doesn't matter if you attend a musical, comedy or tragedy, a night at Theatre Graslin is one of the best ways to while away a few hours.
- Get a look into the lifestyle and people of this area by walking the footpaths of Cours Cambronne. It'll give you a chance to meet some of the amicable local residents.
- Printing museum is bound to be a great experience.
It's just 0.8 miles from Place du Commerce to the nearest rail station, Gare de Nantes.
Expedia's list of rooms in Nantes Centre delivers everything you want, so you are sure to get locations near Place du Commerce that you'll love. Nantes Centre welcomed more than a few arrivals over the past year, so start researching. We've got the recommendations you need right here. When booking time arrives, do so boldly: all types of sightseers would propose their Nantes Centre hotel to an office-mate.
- Rooms in Nantes Centre accommodation will always be neat, presentable, and set to welcome you.
- Looking for room satisfaction in addition to cleanliness? You're on the right website.
- The staff at accommodation around Place du Commerce provide great service, which is fitting for such a fine monument.
Nantes Centre suites had more visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's clear why. You can stay right next door with our comprehensive database of hotels near Place du Commerce.
Interesting Nantes Centre Facts and Figures
There are still even more activities to see and do in Nantes Centre once you've checked Place du Commerce off your schedule.
- Nantes Centre has been kept secret, but is starting to be acknowledged.
- Get informed about Nantes Centre's background, then head out on the town to end the adventure right.
- You will realize Nantes Centre also knows a thing or two about hospitality after you spend some hours on its abundant pastimes.
Get ready to say goodbye to the same old landmarks and greet some breathtaking selfies. You'll never regret planning a getaway to Nantes Centre, particularly when you cash in on our phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Place du Commerce. Reserve now!