Visiting Playa Chachalacas
Visitors can enjoy all that Playa Chachalacas has to offer including its beaches. A top sight in the city is Chachalacas Beach.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Playa Chachalacas
- The closest major airport is in Veracruz, Veracruz (VER-General Heriberto Jara Intl.), 20.9 mi (33.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Xalapa, Veracruz (JAL-El Lencero), 30.6 mi (49.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Playa Chachalacas
A favorite place to visit in the city is Chachalacas Beach. You'll also find Chachalacas Dunes and Chapel of the Rosary in the area.
This is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
Dressing for Playa Chachalacas
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 64°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 71°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 74°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 86°F and nighttime averages of 66°F
- Average annual rainfall for Playa Chachalacas is 2.64 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 65°F