Visitors to Pleine-Fougeres are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Mont Saint Michel Abbey.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Pleine-Fougeres
- The closest major airport is in Dinard (DNR-Dinard - Pleurtuit - Saint-Malo), 23.3 mi (37.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Rennes (RNS-Saint-Jacques), 32.7 mi (52.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Pleine-Fougeres
Mont Saint Michel Abbey is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find Moulin de Moidrey and Alligator Bay in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Pleine-Fougeres, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 114 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Kirribilli chambre d'hôtes is located in the heart of Pleine-Fougeres. Located in Pleine-Fougeres, this guesthouse features free WiFi and a flat-screen TV.
- Domaine de Ville Cherel is located within 2.1 mi (3.3 km) of the city center. This bed & breakfast in Pleine-Fougeres features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a terrace.
- Entre Terre et Mer is located 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the city center. With a stay at this bed & breakfast in Pleine-Fougeres, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Pleine-Fougeres
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 37°F
- From April to June, the average is 72°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 39°F as the nighttime average
- About 36.46 inches of rain falls on Pleine-Fougeres each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 74°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 38°F