Visitors can enjoy all that Epiniac has to offer including the golf courses and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. A top sight in the area is Mont Saint Michel Abbey.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Epiniac
- The closest major airport is in Dinard (DNR-Dinard - Pleurtuit - Saint-Malo), 18.1 mi (29.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Rennes (RNS-Saint-Jacques), 29.8 mi (48 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Epiniac
A favorite place to visit in the city is Des Ormes Golf Club. Additionally, you'll find Mont Saint Michel Abbey in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Epiniac. Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Domaine Des Ormes - This 3-star hotel features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and helpful staff.
Dressing for Epiniac
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 37°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 68°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 69°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 64°F during the day and 38°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Epiniac is 1.18 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 69°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 37°F