Visitors to Bazouges-la-Perouse are sure to enjoy the gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses and restaurants. A top sight in the area is Mont Saint Michel Abbey.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Bazouges-la-Perouse
- The closest major airport is in Dinard (DNR-Dinard - Pleurtuit - Saint-Malo), 25.6 mi (41.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Rennes (RNS-Saint-Jacques), 26.8 mi (43.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bazouges-la-Perouse
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and Forêt de Villecartier. Additionally, you might want to add Château de la Ballue to your agenda.
Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Château de La Ballue - Amenities at this guesthouse include an outdoor pool and an in-room fireplace.
One of the popular sights in the surrounding area is Mont Saint Michel Abbey, 13.7 mi/22 km from the city center.
Dressing for Bazouges-la-Perouse
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 37°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 72°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 76°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 66°F during the day and 39°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Bazouges-la-Perouse is 36.46 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 74°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 38°F