Overview of Sentinel
Choose dates to view prices
Premier Room, 2 Double Beds
Premier Room, 1 King Bed
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
Executive Room, 1 Queen Bed, Terrace
Premier Room, 1 King Bed, Corner
Suite, 1 King Bed (Parlor)
Suite, 1 King Bed (Bridgetown Parlor)
Studio Suite, 1 King Bed, Terrace
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed, Accessible (Roll-In Shower)
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed, Accessible (Accessible)
About this area
Located in Portland, Sentinel is in the city center and near a metro station. Portland Art Museum and Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Powell's City of Books and Pioneer Place. Check out an event or a game at Providence Park, and consider making time for Oregon Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Break out the clubs and hit the links with a golf course nearby, or seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails.Visit our Portland travel guide
- Powell's City of Books - 3 min walk
- Pioneer Courthouse Square - 7 min walk
- Portland Art Museum - 8 min walk
- Pioneer Place - 8 min walk
- Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall - 8 min walk
- Portland Union Station - 16 min walk
- Galleria-SW 10th Avenue Station - 2 min walk
- Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.) - 22 min drive
- Jakes Grill — 1 min walk
- Jack Knife — 1 min walk
- Indio Spirits - 1 min walk
- Jackknife - 1 min walk
- The Green Room - 1 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 27.67 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Business center/computer access
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10.00 and USD 20.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 45.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
10 of 10 would stay again!
We truly enjoyed our stay at the Sentinel. They went above and beyond to make sure our stay was special. We greatly appreciate the extra effort they put in to make our time in Portland memorable.