Get an overview of this hotelRenovated 17th-century Prague townhouse hotel
Popular property highlights
In the exquisite Old Town
Most highlights of historic Prague are less than 5 minutes walk from the hotel, including the Powder Tower and the iconic astronomical clock at the Old Town Square. Classical music lovers can stroll down to a concert at the magnificent Prague State Opera House, only 1 km south of Hotel Barceló.
Authentic Czech cuisine
This tastefully renovated 17th-century building is home to Bohemica Old Town Restaurant, which offers traditional Czech dishes and modern international cuisine. The adjoining coffee shop and bar is great for a quiet afternoon alone or a lively evening of mingling.
In-room massage service
Extensive renovation work modernized this classic building while restoring original features, such as parquet flooring, in every room. 21st-century touches include flat-screen TVs and free WiFi, and guests can also book an in-room Thai massage to loosen up after a long day of traveling or sightseeing.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Barcelo Old Town Praha
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a business center and a meeting room.
WiFi is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 2,691 square feet (250 square meters) include conference space. This Art Deco hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a 24-hour roundtrip airport shuttle service (surcharge).
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 62
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 2691
- Conference space size (meters) - 250
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Free WiFi
- Year Built 1700
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Bohemica Old Town - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- 1 per room (up to 15 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.60 per person, per night
- Tourism fee: EUR 0.20 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 14 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 32 per vehicle (one way)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 32 per day
- Barcelo Old Town
- Barcelo Old Town Praha
- Barcelo Praha
- Barcelo Praha Hotel
- Barcelo Praha Hotel Old Town
- Barcelo Praha Old Town
- Old Town Praha
- Old Town Praha Barcelo
- Praha Old Town
- Barcelo Boutique Hotel Prague
- Barcelo Hotel Prague
- Barcelo Old Town Praha Hotel Prague
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.