Overview of Courtyard by Marriott Ewing Princeton
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed
Room, 2 Queen Beds
Room, 2 Queen Beds (Extended)
About this area
Located in Ewing, Courtyard by Marriott Ewing Princeton is in the business district and near the airport. Washington Crossing Historic Park and Princeton Battlefield State Park reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Sesame Place and Bowman's Hill Wildflower Preserve. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Waterfront Park or Palmer Stadium. Practice your golf swing on a nearby course, or enjoy other activities in the great outdoors, such as hiking/biking trails in the area.
- Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell - 18 min walk
- The College of New Jersey (TCNJ) - 7 min drive
- Rider University - 9 min drive
- New Jersey State Museum - 11 min drive
- New Jersey State Library - 11 min drive
- Yardley Station - 9 min drive
- Philadelphia, PA (PHL-Philadelphia Intl.) - 55 min drive
- The Bistro — 1 min walk
- Courtyard Lounge — 1 min walk
- Oishi Japanese - 2 min drive
- Papa John's Pizza - 2 min drive
- Stella's Pizza - 2 min drive
About this property
Courtyard by Marriott Ewing Princeton
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Everything was great. Very friendly staff. Convenient to trenton airport