Visiting Puerto Natales
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Puerto Natales, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés and archaeological sites.
- There are 67 hotels and other accommodations in Puerto Natales
- The closest major airport is in Puerto Natales (PNT-Teniente J. Gallardo), 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Puerto Natales
The hiking trails and mountain views highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Mylodon Cave Natural Monument, Cerro Dorotea, and Mylodon Cave Natural Monument. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Puerto Natales Casino and Plaza de Armas.
In Puerto Natales, you'll find 67 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- The Singular Patagonia - This 4.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast. Expedia travelers love its breakfast and location.
- Keoken Patagonia Bed & Breakfast Puerto Natales - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this B&B. With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- El Muelle Hotel Boutique - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean rooms.
Dressing for Puerto Natales
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 59°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 39°F
- From April to June, the average is 52°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 49°F during the day and 31°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 58°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Puerto Natales is 15.04 inches
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 58°F, while June and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 31°F