Visiting Rice Lake
Visitors to Rice Lake are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals, basketball games, and bars.
- There are 91 hotels and other accommodations in Rice Lake
- The closest major airport is in Eau Claire, WI (EAU-Chippewa Valley Regional), 45.9 mi (73.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Rice Lake
Cultural venues in the city include Northern Star Theatre, Barron County Historical Society Pioneer Village Museum, and The Potter's Shed. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and these places to visit: Rice Lake City Park, Shudlick Park, and Cedar Side Walking Trail. Fishing is one of the top activities, while Turtleback Golf Club, Spooner Golf Club, and Rolling Oaks Golf Course are favorite sights to visit.
In Rice Lake, you'll find 91 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to shopping and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Rice Lake - Our customers like the overall value and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, free parking, and a fitness center.
- AmeriVu Inn & Suites - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Rice Lake
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 47°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 1°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 26°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 3°F as the nighttime average
- Rice Lake gets about 31.06 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 79°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 4°F