Visitors to Spooner are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's restaurants and forests. You'll find 49 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Rice Lake.
Sightseeing and Staying in Spooner
Fishing is a top activity, and Spooner Golf Club is one place to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Railroad Memories Museum to your agenda.
This is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Spooner Riverplace - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free Internet. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Spooner
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 46°F during the day and 0°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 25°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 41°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 62°F and nighttime averages of 2°F
- Spooner gets about 33.66 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 79°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 3°F