Get an overview of this hotelRome bed & breakfast in Rome City Centre, walk to Vatican Museums
Popular property highlights
Located in Rome City Centre, this bed & breakfast is within a 15-minute walk of Vatican Museums, St. Peter's Basilica, and Castel Sant'Angelo. Sistine Chapel and Piazza del Popolo are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This smoke-free bed & breakfast features tour/ticket assistance and free WiFi in public areas.
All 4 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and Select Comfort beds. Comforts include premium bedding and down comforters, and guests will also find conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Quo Vadis Roma 2
Bed & Breakfast Amenities
Bed & Breakfast Amenities
Quo Vadis Roma 2 features tour/ticket assistance and an elevator (lift). Wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a cruise ship terminal shuttle. A total renovation of this property was completed in January 2017.
Quo Vadis Roma 2 is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 4
- Number of floors - 1
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1928
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free dial-up Internet access
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Premium bedding
- Free bottled water
- Down comforter
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Bed & Breakfast Policies
Check-in time starts at 9:30 AM
Check-in time ends at 1:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 4 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 15 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 3.5 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 25 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 25 (one-way), (from 3 to 8 years old)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 30
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per night
Bed & Breakfast Name
- Quo Vadis Roma
- Quo Vadis Roma 2
- Quo Vadis Roma 2 B&B
- Quo Vadis Roma 2 B&B Rome
- Quo Vadis Roma 2 Rome
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal, ferry terminal, and airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.