Find Pet-Friendly Hotels in Roussillon
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Roussillon Pet-friendly Hotels
Roussillon Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for an escape to Roussillon with your cat or dog? Stay with your furry friend at one of 3 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Here are some top hotels and accommodations enjoyed by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- House From the 18th Century in Roussilllon is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with in-room kitchens and in-room washing machines.
- Pets are welcome at Le Clos de la Glycine. This hotel offers free WiFi and pillowtop beds. Customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's bathrooms and location.
- Pets can join their owners at La Maison des Ocres. This hotel provides guests with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Guests enjoy this 2-star hotel's location and comfy beds.
Planning Your Trip to Roussillon
Interested in the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange your excursions with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 61°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- April-June: the average is 82°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Roussillon is 0.91 inches
Exploring Roussillon with Your Pet
Known for its parks and mountains, Roussillon has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Ochre Cliffs of Roussillon. When you're in the area, make time for a stop at Bruoux Mines. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Oscar et Cléo or Graines de Jardins.