Think of yourself wandering through the roads of your perfect vacation, gazing up at the architecture or the exquisite scenery wherever you look. Still, there is one draw you have been especially counting on: S.S. Klondike National Historic Site. The day has arrived to get there.
Where to Stay Near S.S. Klondike National Historic Site
Hotels near S.S. Klondike National Historic Site
Looking for a hotel room that is close to S.S. Klondike National Historic Site?
Whitehorse, the state's impressive capital city, is where this destination is situated.
With 15 accommodation options within 2 miles of S.S. Klondike National Historic Site, spend less time traveling and more time enjoying yourself. Consider the Best Western Gold Rush Inn, the Coast High Country Inn and the Days Inn Whitehorse. They are a short 0.5 miles, 0.2 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
Accommodation can be a big expense when exploring the globe, so why not save a few dimes and book a room at one of the nearby budget hotels? Positioned 0.6 miles from it is the Westmark Whitehorse Hotel & Conference Center, but you could also take a look into the Canadas Best Value Inn- River View Hotel if you want another to choose from. It's only 0.6 miles away.
If you'd rather splurge on something a bit more fancy, you have a number of upmarket hotel options at your fingertips. Be sure to check out the Casey's Bed and Breakfast, just 0.7 miles away, and the Stratford Motel, which is 0.6 miles away.
A stroll around S.S. Klondike National Historic Site and the local neighborhood can quickly become draining. Travelers in need of a quick pick-me-up should go into Tim Hortons (2101 2nd Avenue, Whitehorse) for a coffee and treats. With no shortage of spirits, The Capital (103 Main Street, Whitehorse) is a festive watering hole near the center of things.
After you've finished with S.S. Klondike National Historic Site, you should take a look at what the rest of this area can offer you:
- Connect with your spiritual side while on the raod and join other worshipers at Old Log Church.
- MacBride Museum of Yukon History is home to an intriguing number of historical exhibits, enabling visitors to explore the peoples and stories that made this region.
- Yukon Beringia Interpretive Centre is an interesting day out for everybody and you are sure to discover some interesting things about nature.
- Everyone knows that life is better at the beach, so ensure you plan a journey to Bennett Beach, a favorite location for visitors and locals.
Expedia's inventory of Whitehorse hotels delivers everything you need, so you can be sure to find accommodation near S.S. Klondike National Historic Site that you'll enjoy. Lots of sightseers prefer Whitehorse when they wish for a noteworthy vacation, so you will not be alone. You can rest easy once reservation time hits, too: newcomers of all manner endorsed their Whitehorse hotel. You're just a few clicks away from all the insider information you're looking for.
- The guest service at hotels around S.S. Klondike National Historic Site will be great, which will only improve your journey to this magnificent site.
- From big reunions to teams of two, we've got rooms that are satisfying for all groups.
- "Tidy, neat, and waiting to receive you" is the goal for Whitehorse hotels.
Your desired spot awaits with Expedia's extensive catalogue of hotels near S.S. Klondike National Historic Site.
Whitehorse Facts and Figures
You'll still have more to do in Whitehorse with S.S. Klondike National Historic Site conquered.
- Read about pursuits near Whitehorse and truly investigate all the sights the neighborhood has to show.
- Appreciate a mouthwatering dish of its signature ingredients and dip into the perfect store to search for gifts.
- You will notice Whitehorse also is a pro when it comes to individual hospitality after a time spent on its abundant action.
Paying a visit to Whitehorse is always a good strategy, especially when you have awesome deals on accommodation near S.S. Klondike National Historic Site from Expedia. Bid adieu to the landmarks you're used to and greet some new photo opportunities!