Travelers to Saint-Henri-de-Taillon will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 17 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Roberval, QC (YRJ), 22.6 mi (36.4 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Saint-Henri-de-Taillon
Places to visit in the larger region include Pointe-Taillon National Park, Jardin Scullion, and Lac St Jean Golf Club. In the area, you'll also find Lac St Jean Beach and L'Odyssee des Batisseurs.
As you plan your trip to Saint-Henri-de-Taillon, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 17 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Comfort Inn Alma is 11.9 mi (19.1 km) from central Saint-Henri-de-Taillon. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Alma can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Hôtel Universel is located 11 mi (17.7 km) from the heart of Saint-Henri-de-Taillon. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Alma can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
- La Maison du matelot is 11.8 mi (19 km) from the center of Saint-Henri-de-Taillon. This 3.5-star bed & breakfast in Alma features a marina, free breakfast, and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Saint-Henri-de-Taillon
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 37°F and the nighttime average to be -11°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 17°F at night
- July through September averages 75°F during the day and 38°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 43°F during the day and -2°F at night
- Saint-Henri-de-Taillon gets about 1.46 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 73°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -6°F