Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Saint-Mars-la-Reorthe has to offer. A top sight in the area is Puy du Fou. There are 111 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Saint-Mars-la-Reorthe
Puy du Fou is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Mont des Alouettes and Abbaye Notre Dame de La Grainetiere in the area.
Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
Dressing for Saint-Mars-la-Reorthe
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 57°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 38°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 67°F as the daytime average and 38°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Saint-Mars-la-Reorthe is 1.22 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 77°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 38°F