Get an overview of this hotelMountain ski retreat with dining and a full-service spa
Popular property highlights
Located near the slopes, this Sallanches hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Church of Saint-Jacques and Mountain Nature Center and close to winter sports such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Vieux Pont de Saint Martin is 1.1 mi (1.7 km) away.
After a day on the slopes, return to Citotel Les Pres Du Rosay to dine at the restaurant, drink at the bar/lounge, or relax in a full-service spa.
All 15 rooms offer free WiFi, minibars, and LCD TVs. Room service, premium bedding, and free newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.
Room AmenitiesInformation missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Citotel Les Pres Du Rosay
After a day on the slopes, indulge in a treatment at the full-service spa or enjoy the other amenities, including a health club and a sauna. Citotel Les Pres Du Rosay helps provide the perfect winter holiday with ski storage and shopping on site. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the hotel's bar.
The hotel offers a restaurant. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Citotel Les Pres Du Rosay is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 15
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Full-service spa
- Health club
- Free WiFi
- Shopping on site
- Meeting rooms 3
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Free self parking
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Premium bedding
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Free newspaper
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Onsite venue - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open select days.
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, VITALYS. Services include hot stone massages, sports massages, massages, and facials. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub.
The spa is open select days.
- Hot stone massage
- Sports massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 9:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 20 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 9 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 3 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 9 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
- Prés Rosay
- Prés Rosay Hotel
- Prés Rosay Hotel Sallanches
- Prés Rosay Sallanches
- Citotel Pres Rosay Hotel Sallanches
- Citotel Pres Rosay Hotel
- Citotel Pres Rosay Sallanches
- Citotel Pres Rosay
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.