- Samara Beach
- 4 min walk
- Carrillo Beach
- 7 min drive
- Garza Beach
- 32 min drive
- Nosara (NOB)
- 51 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Samara, Hotel Giada is near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Samara Beach and Carrillo Beach. The ARA Project and Safari Surf School are also worth visiting.
- Samara Beach - 4 min walk
- Carrillo Beach - 7 min drive
- Garza Beach - 32 min drive
- Guiones Beach - 33 min drive
- Nosara Spanish Institute - 38 min drive
- Liberia (LIR-Daniel Oduber Intl.) - 134 min drive
- Onsite dining venue – Restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 6 AM - 10 PM. <br />
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 10 for adults and USD 8 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Giada Hotel
- Giada Samara
- Hotel Giadahotel giada
- Hotel Giada Samara
- Giada Hotel Playa Samara
- Hotel Giada Samara, Nicoya Guanacaste
- Giada Samara, Nicoya Guanacaste
- Hotel Giada Hotel
- Hotel Giada Samara
- Hotel Giada Hotel Samara
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Staff great and v. helpful. Pictures made pool look bigger than the dip pool it was. Would recommend to stay.