Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting San Blas Islands
Visitors can enjoy all that San Blas Islands has to offer including the seafood restaurants and festivals. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its rich culture. In San Blas Islands, there are 11 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in San Blas Islands
A couple of favorite places to visit are Cayos Holandeses and Museum of the Kuna Nation. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your trip to San Blas Islands, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can choose from 9 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Cabanas Narasgandub - Naranjo Chico is 19.7 mi (31.7 km) from central San Blas Islands. This 2.5-star hotel in San Blas Islands features free breakfast and a terrace.
- Cabañas Wailidub San Blas is located 26.3 mi (42.3 km) from the heart of San Blas Islands. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star lodge in San Blas Islands can enjoy access to a restaurant and a private balcony.
- Hotel Cabañas Coco Blanco is 27.4 mi (44.1 km) from the center of San Blas Islands. This 2.5-star hotel in San Blas Islands features free breakfast, a restaurant, and a 24-hour front desk.
Dressing for San Blas Islands
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 92°F and the nighttime average to be 73°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 92°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 74°F at night
- San Blas Islands gets about 2.56 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 73°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in San Blas Islands?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in San Blas Islands, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to San Blas Islands?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in San Blas Islands?
Where is the best hotel to stay with easy access to Cayos Holandeses?
What's the best hotel for a beach vacation in San Blas Islands?
What are some hotels with pools in San Blas Islands?
Recent reviews of San Blas Islands hotels
More trip options
- San Blas Islands Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Popular San Blas Islands Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in San Blas Islands
- More Hotel Options in San Blas Islands
- More Popular Hotels in Guna Yala
- Other Hotels near San Blas Islands, Guna Yala
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends