Visiting San Carlos
Visitors to San Carlos are sure to enjoy the beaches and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars and gardens.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in San Carlos
- The closest major airport is in Rio Hato (RIH-Scarlett Martinez Intl.), 11.9 mi (19.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Panama City (PAC-Marcos A. Gelabert Intl.), 44.8 mi (72.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in San Carlos
Places to visit in the larger region include Coronado Mall, Teta Beach, and Coronado Beach. Additionally, you'll find Valley of Square Trees and Santa Clara Beach in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in San Carlos. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Manglar Lodge - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Bay View Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with in-room flat-screen TVs.
Dressing for San Carlos
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 74°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 75°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 74°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 74°F
- San Carlos gets about 2.56 inches of rain per year
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas November and January are often coldest, averaging 74°F