Visiting Playa Coronado
Visitors to Playa Coronado are sure to enjoy the beaches, golf courses, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its bars.
- There are 12 hotels and other accommodations in Playa Coronado
- The closest major airport is in Rio Hato (RIH-Scarlett Martinez Intl.), 19.7 mi (31.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Panama City (PAC-Marcos A. Gelabert Intl.), 37.7 mi (60.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Playa Coronado
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Coronado Beach and Teta Beach. In the area, you'll also find Coronado Mall and Playa Malibú.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Playa Coronado. Below is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Coronado Golf & Beach Resort - With a stay at this 3.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with WiFi.
Dressing for Playa Coronado
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 91°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 74°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 75°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 74°F as the nighttime average
- About 2.56 inches of rain falls on Playa Coronado each year
- March and April are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 74°F