Visiting San Lucido
Visitors to San Lucido are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. In San Lucido, there are 7 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Lamezia Terme (SUF-Lamezia Terme Intl.), 28.8 mi (46.4 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in San Lucido
Places to visit in the larger region include Sanctuary of St. Francis of Paola, University of Calabria, and Palazzi Marconi. In the area, you'll also find Teatro Morelli and Chiostro di San Domenico.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in San Lucido. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- 2.5 Hectar Estate With sea View and Private Pool is located in the heart of San Lucido. Guests staying at this farm stay in San Lucido can enjoy access to a spa tub and a private pool.
- La Fortezza is located within 1.7 mi (2.8 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in San Lucido can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with a private balcony.
- Hotel Cliché is located 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in San Lucido can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
Getting Around San Lucido
If you want to venture outside of the area, ride aboard one of the trains from San Lucido Marina Station. San Lucido might not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for San Lucido
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 64°F and the nighttime average to be 45°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 46°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for San Lucido is 1.18 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 45°F