Visiting Montalto Uffugo
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Montalto Uffugo has to offer. There are 189 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Montalto Uffugo
Places to visit in the larger region include University of Calabria, Palazzi Marconi, and Sanctuary of St. Francis of Paola. Additionally, you'll find Chiostro di San Domenico and Teatro Morelli in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Montalto Uffugo, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 64 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel Residence Le Ceramiche is located 3.3 mi (5.2 km) from the city center. This property in Montalto Uffugo features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Ariha Hotel is located within 4.7 mi (7.6 km) of the city center. This 4-star hotel in Rende features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Tenuta Contessa is 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from the city's heart. With a stay at this country house in Lattarico, guests can enjoy access to a winery and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Montalto Uffugo
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 45°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 49°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 61°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 46°F
- Average annual rainfall for Montalto Uffugo is 1.18 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 45°F