Visitors to Rende are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's university setting, spas, and bars.
- There are 17 hotels and other accommodations in Rende
- The closest major airport is in Lamezia Terme (SUF-Lamezia Terme Intl.), 30.4 mi (48.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Rende
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Palazzi Marconi is a favorite for retail therapy. The university setting is a highlight of the city and University of Calabria is worth a campus tour. Additionally, you'll find Chiostro di San Domenico and Teatro Morelli in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Rende. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Premier Villa Fabiano Palace Hotel - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- BV President Hotel - Our customers like the dining options and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a fitness center, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Majorana - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and helpful staff.
Getting Around Rende
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Castiglione Cosentino Station. Rende might not have many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Rende
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 45°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 49°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 61°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 46°F
- About 1.18 inches of rain falls on Rende each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 45°F