Find Hotels in Sankwala
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Most hotels are fully refundable. Because flexibility matters.
Check Sankwala hotel prices
P.m.b 1037, Obanliku Local Government Area, Sankwala
4.04 mi from city center
Obudu Mountain Resort
5/5Exceptional! (1 review)
"HOTEL IS CLEAN, NICE AND WELL KEPT. HOWEVER, YOU NEED TO IMPROVE ON THE FOOD. THERE IS NOT ENOUGH VARIETY. THERE ALSO NEED TO BE MORE PUBLICITY ABOUT THE RESORT AS IT APPEARS PEOPLE ARE NOT AWARE. NEED TO HAVE ACTIVITIES EVEN IF SCHEDULED SO THAT PEOPLE CAN SCHEDULE THEIR TRIPS TO COINCIDE WITH THE ..."
Reviewed on Feb 22, 2012
Don't see what you're looking for?
See all available properties in SankwalaView all properties
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Travelers to Sankwala will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Those visiting the city may also want to explore places in the larger area.
Dressing for Sankwala
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 67°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 68°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 67°F at night
- About 70.24 inches of rain falls on Sankwala each year
- Hottest months are usually February and March with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 67°F