Find Hotels in Sant Rafael de Sa Creu
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Sant Rafael de Sa Creu hotel prices
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 17, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 4, 2018
Reviewed on Aug 25, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 10, 2017
Visiting Sant Rafael de Sa Creu
Visitors can enjoy all that Sant Rafael de Sa Creu has to offer including the monuments and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. Top sights around the area include Ibiza Castle, Las Salinas Beach, and Benirras Beach.
- There are 19 hotels and other accommodations in Sant Rafael de Sa Creu
- The closest major airport is in Ibiza (IBZ), 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sant Rafael de Sa Creu
A couple of favorite places to visit are Sant Rafel Church and San Rafael Racetrack. In the area, you'll also find Ibiza Castle and Las Salinas Beach.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 19 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Sant Rafael de Sa Creu. Here's a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Rusticae Can Lluc Boutique Country Hotel & Villas - This 5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and convenient parking.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Benirras Beach, 9 mi/14.6 km from the heart of the city, and Es Vedra Island, which is 12.7 mi/20.4 km away.
Dressing for Sant Rafael de Sa Creu
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 67°F and the nighttime average to be 48°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 64°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 49°F at night
- Sant Rafael de Sa Creu gets about 0.67 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 48°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Sant Rafael de Sa Creu?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Sant Rafael de Sa Creu, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Sant Rafael de Sa Creu?
What's the best accommodation for a family vacation to Sant Rafael de Sa Creu?
Where is the best place to stay near San Rafael Racetrack?
What about the best place to stay close to Sant Rafel Church?
What's the best accommodation to stay near the beach in Sant Rafael de Sa Creu?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Sant Rafael de Sa Creu?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Sant Rafael de Sa Creu?
What are some accommodations with pools in Sant Rafael de Sa Creu?
Recent reviews of Sant Rafael de Sa Creu hotels
More trip options
- Sant Rafael de Sa Creu Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Sant Rafael de Sa Creu Airports
- Hotels near Popular Sant Rafael de Sa Creu Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Sant Rafael de Sa Creu
- More Hotel Options in Sant Rafael de Sa Creu
- More Popular Hotels in Sant Antoni de Portmany
- Other Hotels near Sant Rafael de Sa Creu, Sant Antoni de Portmany
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends