Overview of Sao Paulo Airport Marriott Hotel
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds
Executive Room, 2 Double Beds
Presidential Suite, 1 King Bed
About this area
Near a train station, Sao Paulo Airport Marriott Hotel is in an area with good airport proximity. Salomon's Temple and Historic Center are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Parque Shopping Maia and Shopping Center Norte. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Corinthians Arena.
- Parque Shopping Maia - 25 min drive
- Bosque Maia Park - 26 min drive
- Metro Boulevard Tatuape Shopping Center - 29 min drive
- Corinthians Arena - 30 min drive
- Aricanduva Shopping Center - 40 min drive
- Sao Paulo Comendador Ermelino Station - 9 min drive
- Penha Station - 17 min drive
- Sao Paulo (GRU-Guarulhos - Governor Andre Franco Montoro Intl.) - 11 min drive
- Cafe Deville — 1 min walk
About this property
Sao Paulo Airport Marriott Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 16 for adults and USD 8 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 10 per day
- Extended parking fee: USD 25 per week
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great check in. Friendly and helpful staff. We don’t know any Portuguese but their English was excellent.