Visiting Scotts Creek
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Scotts Creek has to offer. There are 40 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Scotts Creek
Places to visit in the larger region include Tandarook Botanic Gardens, Cobden Miniature Railway, and Cobden Golf Club. In the area, you'll also find Newtons Ridge Estate Vineyard & Winery and Port Campbell Visitor Information Centre.
As you start planning for your getaway to Scotts Creek, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of city, but you can select from 40 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Great Ocean Road Tourist Park is 15 mi (24.2 km) from the center of Scotts Creek. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star cabin in Peterborough can enjoy access to free parking and a game room, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
- Southern Ocean Motor Inn is located 13.3 mi (21.5 km) from the heart of Scotts Creek. This 3-star motel in Port Campbell features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and overall value.
- Port Campbell Motor Inn is 12.9 mi (20.8 km) from central Scotts Creek. Guests who stay at this 3-star motel in Port Campbell can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with a private pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Scotts Creek
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 68°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 56°F
- From April to June, the average is 63°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 58°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 50°F as the nighttime average
- About 32.01 inches of rain falls on Scotts Creek each year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 67°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 48°F