Overview of Hilton Sedona Resort at Bell Rock
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
Premium Suite, 2 Queen Beds
Premium Suite, 1 King Bed
Suite, 1 King Bed
Suite, 1 King Bed, Jetted Tub
Suite, 1 King Bed, Golf View
Two Bedroom Suite, Non-Smoking
One Bedroom Suite, Two Queen Beds, Non-Smoking
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible
Suite, One King Bed, Accessible
Suite, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking, Pool View
Premium Suite, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Bathtub
Junior Suite, 1 Queen Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 2 Queen Beds (Redrock View)
About this area
Located in Sedona, Hilton Sedona Resort at Bell Rock is in a rural area and next to a golf course. Chapel of the Holy Cross is a notable landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Bell Rock and Cathedral Rock. Practice your golf swing with lessons and a golf course nearby, or enjoy other activities in the great outdoors, such as mountain biking and hiking/biking trails in the area. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Sedona travel guide
- Sedona Golf Resort - 20 min walk
- Oakcreek Country Club - 2 min drive
- Bell Rock - 3 min drive
- Little Horse Trail - 11 min drive
- Cathedral Rock - 11 min drive
- Phoenix, AZ (PHX-Sky Harbor Intl.) - 115 min drive
- Red Rock Cafe - 10 min walk
- PJ's Village Pub - 12 min walk
- Wendy's - 13 min walk
- Subway - 13 min walk
- Desert Flour Bistro & Bakery - 14 min walk
About this property
Hilton Sedona Resort at Bell Rock
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12.99 and USD 25.00 for adults, USD 5.99 and USD 10.99 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 33.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Hilton CleanStay guidelines.