Overview of Econo Lodge
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Manitowoc, Econo Lodge is in the city center and near the beach. Fox Hills Country Club and Whistling Straits Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Point Beach State Forest and Lake Michigan. Lincoln Park Zoo and West of the Lake Gardens are also worth visiting. Break out the clubs and hit the links with a golf course and golf lessons nearby, or seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.Visit our Manitowoc travel guide
- Wisconsin Maritime Museum - 9 min walk
- Lincoln Park Zoo - 8 min drive
- Fox Hills Country Club - 17 min drive
- Point Beach State Forest - 23 min drive
- Whistling Straits Golf Course - 26 min drive
- Green Bay, WI (GRB-Austin Straubel Intl.) - 47 min drive
- Pizza Hut - 3 min walk
- Jenn's Java - 4 min walk
- Lakeshore Cinema - 4 min walk
- Animal's Pizza - 8 min walk
- Harborside - 11 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 25 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
*BED BUG ALERT
Originally, we believe the hotel was okay. The rooms we not very clean, but that was somewhat expected due to the area and price. When we left, we had a few sores on our back and shoulder and even on my face!! Didn’t think much of it. When we left, we had a couple mention they were itchy and they thought they had bed bugs. We packed our stuff and left our stay. Well, sure enough as we were traveling to our next hotel we realized they were also bed bites. This was our first day on our anniversary weekend to go to the packers game, and now we had to toss HALF of our luggage!! Very disappointed in the lack of cleaning and waist of almost $500 in new clothes and luggage. Please have the hotel inspected. I would not recommend staying at this hotel for anyone until everything is taken care of.