Find Hotels in Singapore
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Where to stay in Singapore
4.5/5Wonderful!(274 area reviews)
Known for its beautiful waterfront views and popular shops, there's plenty to explore in Marina Bay. Check out top attractions like Marina Bay Sands Casino and Gardens by the Bay, and jump on the metro at Bayfront Station or Marina Bay Station to see more of the city.
4.5/5Wonderful!(406 area reviews)
Enjoy the stunning river views in Downtown Singapore. Raffles Place is a worthwhile stop, and you can jump on the metro at Clarke Quay Station or Chinatown Station to see more of Singapore.
3.5/5Good!(189 area reviews)
Spend some time visiting places like Singapore National Stadium while getting to know Geylang, and be sure to check out the abundant dining options. You can hop aboard the metro at Dakota Station or Paya Lebar Station to see more of the area.
4.5/5Wonderful!(587 area reviews)
Known for its fantastic nightlife, beautiful gardens, and popular shops, there's plenty to explore in Orchard. Top attractions like Orchard Road and Singapore Botanic Gardens are major draws. Catch the metro at Orchard Station or Newton Station to see more of the city.
4.5/5Wonderful!(258 area reviews)
Sample traditional food and visit important historical sites in on of the oldest Chinatowns in the world.
Travelers to Singapore give high marks for the bustling marina, beautiful gardens, and shopping. Vibrant and scenic, this city will delight tourists with its Chinatown, monuments, and museums. Top sights in the city include Chinatown Heritage Center, National Orchid Garden, and Universal Studios Singapore®.
- There are 548 hotels and other accommodations in Singapore
- The closest major airport is in Singapore (SIN-Changi), 10.5 mi (16.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Batam Batu Besar (BTH-Hang Nadim), 21.5 mi (34.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Singapore
Well known for its museums, the city's cultural venues include Chinatown Heritage Center, Asian Civilisations Museum, and Esplanade Theatres. Attractions like Universal Studios Singapore®, Singapore Flyer, and Singapore Zoo are fun for kids of all ages. Its Chinatown and monuments are notable and landmarks include Raffles Place, Thian Hock Keng Temple, and Saint Andrew's Cathedral.
In Singapore, you'll be able to select from 548 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Forest by Wangz - Guests who stay at this 4-star apartment in Novena can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette. Expedia travelers love its quiet location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Orchard, Singapore - Our customers love the pool and central location at this apartment. This 5-star apartment in Orchard features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Sofitel Singapore City Centre - Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Chinatown can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and quiet location.
Other favorite sights in Singapore include National Orchid Garden, Singapore Turf Club, and Raffles City.
Getting Around Singapore
With so many ways to get around, seeing all of Singapore is simple. You can take advantage of metro transit at City Hall Station, Esplanade Station, and Clarke Quay Station. You can find out about water travel options at the local marina.
Dressing for Singapore
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 88°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 73°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 75°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 74°F as the nighttime average
- About 3.23 inches of rain falls on Singapore each year
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 73°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Singapore?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Singapore, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Singapore?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Singapore?
Where is the best hotel for a stay in Marina Bay?
What's the best accommodation in Novena?
What's the best place to stay for families in Singapore?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic vacation to Singapore?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Singapore?
What's the best place to stay near the beach in Singapore?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Singapore?
Recent reviews of Singapore hotels
More trip options
- Singapore Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Singapore Airports
- Hotels in Singapore Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Singapore Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Singapore
- More Hotel Options in Singapore
- More Popular Hotels in Singapore
- Other Hotels near Singapore, Singapore
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals