Posted Aug 8, 2016
This was a huge disappointment.
Needed a sleeping room for my parents and I last minute and didn't realize Sturgis was just starting. Got an overpriced room same day, and when I arrived, it was so gross. There was a tweezers on the floor. The comforter had cigarette burns on it, which the room was non-smoking. And worst of all, the smell. The first floor is basically in a basement. The room and bed sheets felt damp. There was an odor from the dampness too. Since everything was sold out, I felt like I couldn't say anything to the staff and was stuck in the disgusting room. My family and I would have rather slept in the car.
Comment from Hotel Management
Aug 14, 2016 by Manager, Hotel Management
Dear guest , we are sorry for the inconvenience cause, we would take your review as a moving step towards improvement.